Title 1 Parent Involvement
Mark Your Calendar
We would love to see you at the parent activities that are scheduled for this school year!
Cass Middle School will host the following events to build the capacity for strong parental involvement to support a partnership among the school, parents, and the community to improve academic achievement.
- September 1, 2020 @5:30 PM: Annual Title 1 Parent Meeting
- September 1, 2020 @ 6:00 PM: Mock School Night
- September 17, 2020 @ 12:00 PM & 6:00 PM: Distance Learning/Technology Training
- December 3rd, 2020 @ 12:00 PM & 6:00 PM: Math & Reading Workshop
- February 4, 2022 @ 12:00 PM & 6:00 PM: Assessments at CMS
Click below for the virtual Assessments Workshop
All meeting materials will be posted on our website after each training, in case you are unable to attend. Please provide any feedback you have after reviewing the materials.