Parent Links » Enrollment/Registration



* Directions for Students transferring from another Bartow County School (SCMS, AMS, or WMS):

1. Withdrawal from current school

2. Bring withdrawal paper & 2 proofs of address to Lynn Garland at CMS.  Mrs. Garland's hours are 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. 


* Directions for New Students tranferring to Bartow County School System or who have been withdrawn from from the district for more than 10 days:

Click this link Central Registration . It will direct you to our Bartow County Central Registration webpage for more information.